Sunday, August 26, 2012

use equipment under supervision only

Let me tell you a story... Picture this: our company gym today..

(This conversation ensued after Julie read a safety warning to me "Use equipment under supervision only")

Leslie: I used to work at the gym does that count?
Julie: I used to work out at a gym
Leslie: We are in a gym now
Julie: I can spell gym
Leslie: Yeah JIMS
Julie: Oh my god a cheeseburger sounds so good right now.

Oh yes the chubby butts went to work out, and while it was probably the most confusing and entertaining thing for our security team to watch, it actually did feel good to get the blood flowing. And yes we managed to hit each other square in the boobs with the medicine balls, and yes I think I broke my lady land when I tried to use to much weight for my inner thigh workout. BUT we did it all with total determination and desire to get fit and get rid of some serious work tension. I have been determined to get through my C25K app to get ready for the Dirty Girl Mud Run.  I am ashamed at how out of shape I am, I'm back at the back at the gym and on Day 1 of the app and I am feeling good. I am sure I will be feeling the opposite tomorrow but hey no pain no gain.

I have not wanted to do outfit post because I am have been so ashamed of the weight I put back on. All my hard work went right out the window because I got lazy, and I started being sloppy with managing my food. I stopped holding myself accountable for my own actions.  So starting Friday you will see a new little feature ACCOUNTABILITY a posting of me in the mirror so I can track my body transformation. My end result is to be a size 14. ( it used to be a 16 but I am kinda lovin' the look of the J.Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt)

I have dinner to cook for the husband and Le Blount

XO Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment