Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meet Becky!!

Hi All!! This is Becky.
I'm a 30 year old (and proud of it) mother of an amazing 7 year old son. Over the past 10 years I have put myself through school, getting my Bachelors in Business Management, worked  full time job and raising my son.


My favorite quote:
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, thing go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself and sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall together. ~Marilyn Monroe


I have fantastic friends who make me laugh, keep me grounded, and always remind me that no matter what happens in my life, I am truly loved.


My Loves:
My son, road trips, working out (running, crossfit, and anything that keeps me active), tattoos, music, wine, trying new food, traveling, meeting new people, and my Jeep!!


New Obsessions:
Mud runs, and doing random things in random places (you will see plenty of pictures in upcoming posts)


I believe in motivating people to be and do their best. Never say you can't do something if you have never tried it before. It's important to find a balance between the mental, physical, and spiritual parts of your life.


There is always a purpose for everything that happens in our lives, good and bad. Pain brings wisdom, understanding, and growth that you can't obtain any other way.

And as you read my blogs and learn more about me, you will find out I am a HUGE Nerd :)




No comments:

Post a Comment